In this article we will talk about the psychological part of losses in any kind of online casino gambling. Here you will learn about such phenomena as big losses after big winnings, the desire to end the game session with a plus, as well as get acquainted with several types of traps that casinos set for gamblers. Most users can not stop if their playing session ends with a small minus. The desire to win every time is the most dangerous trap for the gambler. Most often, it is fraught with the complete loss of all the money to which the player has access. This phenomenon can safely be called the last stage of addiction.
You should also pay attention to the online casino, which are going to play. You should only choose a reliable casino, such as platinum play flash casino, which you can learn more about here https://slots-online-canada.com/review/platinum-play-casino/.
What traps are waiting for players after the big winnings
There are two main traps that should be treated with caution.
- Account Verification. Account verification, during which withdrawals can be cancelled. The user can return the funds at any time and continue to play. Most often, to verify the identity it is necessary to wait from a few hours to 1-3 days (if the verification of documents is not deliberately delayed), so most of the gamblers are not deterred and led by their gambling.
- Long payouts. Verified online casinos withdraw funds in 5 minutes to 24 hours. Unfortunately, there are many dubious institutions, in which the payment may be delayed for 6-10 days – this is done to ensure that the user cancels the withdrawal and starts playing.
How well do you control yourself while playing the casino? How easy is it for you to finish the session if you are in the “plus”? By “plus” we mean a small amount relative to the size of the deposit. What if you lost half of your account at once? Many users will say that it is easy for them to stop in time, but statistics say the opposite – even if players are in a small deficit, it is hard for them to part with their money and they try to get it back.
How to stop on time
You will now be introduced to a few tricks and tricks to help you not lose money after big losses.
- Don’t reach fixed amounts with zero on the end. If you made $1,753. Then you shouldn’t try to take $2,000. You could lose all your money trying to get to three zeros.
- Set limits. If you were scheduled to increase your deposit one and a half times in a session, then stop playing after reaching your goal.
- Secure your money. If you want to play further, then withdraw the part of the money that you are satisfied with, and leave some money for betting. It will be great if the casino can’t cancel the cashout.
- Give up gambling temporarily. Few people know that you can block your casino account for a small period of time. Such a move will save a lot of money. For example, a casino pays winnings for a day, then you need to block the account for 24 hours.
Gambling is a complete randomness, which is based on mathematical calculations. If you manage to win a large sum, then rejoice, because luck is on your side, and remember that it will not always be so. Take gambling as a way of entertainment and by no means consider it as a method of making money. Thoroughly check out a new casino before you start playing there. For example, if you find a jackpot city canada casino, it makes sense to check it out here first https://slots-online-canada.com/review/jackpot-city-casino/. This will help you to approach the gambling process responsibly.